Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How Do You Define Wealth?





While perusing Facebook (obviously not during work hours ...) I came across this amazing post from my friend. I couldn't have said this any better. This definitely is a reality check for those who qualify wealth based solely on material or fiscal parameters.

In my book. completely "balling out of control" would be living a balanced life, spending quality time with my loved one on a consistent basis, and maintaining my spiritual and physical fitness. To take it to an even higher level, extreme wealth ( and I mean super rich), would be leap-frogging happiness and living in a state of unwavering joy (grabbing racks of it and making it rain at will #pow).

How do you define wealth? What does "being rich" mean to you? (Comment Section is wide open, below. Don't be scared!).


No comments: